Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked question, but if you need more information you can contact us by phone, email, skype or using the contact form.
- For simple projects (brochure websites and promotional websites) detailed specification might be unnecessary. If a website has only a few sections, we can give you a free web development proposal that will include all the requirements to a new website.
- For systems of a larger scale technical documentation is crucial, as both the client and the contractor should have a clear understanding of what the project should look like. In this case, we offer business analysis services and we write technical specification for your project.
- The third option for working with us is using agile web development technologies for large projects. In this case, the technical task is written not for the whole system all at once, but for each of the versions of the system. The work of the team will be divided into multiple stages, each of them starting with a planning stage and ending with a report on finishing the stage. Thus, the client will have a thorough understanding of what development stage their application is in and what part of functionality has already been implemented.
- For simple projects (brochure websites or promotional websites) we use a simplified payment system. For example, the client pays 50% of the cost of web development before the start of the project and then 50% after the project has been finished.
- For complex and long-term projects payment is divided into stages. Once a certain stage has been completed, the client pays for the next one in advance.
- In contracts with an hourly rate for services the client pays a deposit for a certain previously agreed amount of hours.