Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked question, but if you need more information you can contact us by phone, email, skype or using the contact form.
- For simple projects (brochure websites and promotional websites) detailed specification might be unnecessary. If a website has only a few sections, we can give you a free web development proposal document that will include all the requirements for a new website.
- For systems of a larger scale, technical documentation is crucial, as both the client and the contractor should have a clear understanding of what the project should look like. In this case, we offer business analysis services and we write a technical specification for your project.
- Besides, there is the third option which is using agile web development technologies for large projects. In this case, the technical specification is written not for the whole system at once, but for each version of the project. The work of the team will be divided into multiple stages, each of them starting with a planning meeting and ending with a report on finishing the stage. Thus, the client will have a thorough understanding of what development stage their project is in and what part of functionality has already been implemented.
- For complex and long-term projects the payments are divided into stages. The first stage is paid before the development starts. As soon as it has been completed, the client pays for the next stage in advance. Then, this process moves forward until the project completion.
- For contracts with hourly rates, the client pays a deposit for a certain previously agreed amount of hours and we carry out work based on the amount of the deposit.